How Long To Get A Refund From Southwest Airlines?
Southwest airlines are one of the major airlines of the aviation industry to have a refund policy with the customer at its centre of attention. That is why it is one of the most successful airlines in the whole United States of America. Generally, many airlines tend to dodge customers when the queries are regarding the refund, they usually beat around the bush till the customer gets tired and gives up to the complications and struggles of getting the refund. This airline keeps it simple and crystal clear for the customer regarding Southwest Airlines cancellation policy and refund policy, making it one of the few passenger-friendly brands in the aviation industry.
- Open this link on your web browser
- The Cancel Flight Reservation window will open
- Here you need to enter the CONFIRMATION Number, FIRST NAME, and LAST NAME
- Now you need to click on the CONTINUE icon
- It will open a window and help you to cancel your ticket
A cancellation policy is something you can easily find on the website of this airline. You can go to the help centre from their home page and then go to change or cancel icon. Here we go with the policies defined by the airline management.
What Is The Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- If you cancel your ticket on the official website, no fees will be applied on you
- You will receive Travel Funds if you cancel with a nonrefundable ticket
- You need to log into your Rapid Rewards® account to track your Travel Funds
- A ticket can be cancelled until 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- If you book a ticket with the use of these Travel Funds must be completed by the expiration date
How To Refund A Ticket on Southwest Airlines?
As per Southwest Airlines refund policy, you can choose the payment method and opt for a refund, and your money comes to your personal account directly. Else, you can opt to hold the value exact to the refund amount with Southwest Airlines' fund for your future flight booking. However, the value of the anytime ticket or Business Select ticket will be refunded as a travel fund if you don’t cancel it at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. If you have entered into the website of Southwest airlines then you can go to two places to get clarity about their refund policy without any further complication. One is to go to their customer service section, then from there go to purchasing and refund. You will find forms of payment after you have entered the purchasing and refund section. Then you need to click on the refund to get final data on it. The second way is you can find their customer care number to talk to their executive, in the customer service section. So, your question, how to get a refund from Southwest Airlines has two answers. In both ways, you will get full clarity about your queries without any doubt.