Hold Booking With Spirit Airlines
Thinking of holding booking reservations in Spirit Airlines and don’t know what to do, here are some of the tips that you can follow to know every detail about it.
Plans are random. They can be modified and can be changed. When it comes to flying off faraway places then various flight booking options are available. Spirit gives the best customer experience; it has laid a variety of choices for its customers to provide the best facilities. Due to any personal reasons if your plan suddenly got changed and you are thinking to hold your flight booking because of the uncertainty that prevails in certain situations.
Spirit Airlines Ticket Hold Process: -
Here’s a piece of good news for the spirit customers, if you have booked your flight and thinking to Spirit ticket hold, here are some points you can check: -
- You’ll get free of charge for making any changes within 60 days before your trip.
- For a Spirit ticket hold, you have 24 hours to be precise to make changes.
- If you have booked your flight 7 days before your flight you still have the option to hold your booking.
Spirit Airlines Hold Reservation Process: -
- You got 168 hours precise to Spirit to hold the reservation.
- If your plan suddenly got changed and you want to make changes to your flight booking, you have 24 hours to Spirit hold the reservation.
Spirit Airlines Hold Fare
You must be thinking about the fee charges to hold your booking in Spirit. Well, we got your queries covered here by giving you some useful points to know about Spirit to hold fare and different ticket ranges: -
- Flight flex is a medium provided by Spirit to make any modification regarding your flight hold booking.
- You will be able to modify your itinerary once with no modification charges up to 24 hours before your departure.
- You can add Flight Flex to your reservation and can make the modification changes accordingly.
- Flight flex is only available online through their website and selected travel agent.
- You must remember that the flight flex option is only available in the initial stages of flight booking and not on your existing reservation.
- When you purchase it , only one modification charge can be waived at one time only.
On your regular ticket purchase, you’ll be charged with no fees within 24 hours after the initial purchase.
- After 24 hours of the initial purchase (7 days or more than 7 days before departure), you’ll be charged $90 online as a regular ticket and $100 at the airport (offline). With the help of flight flex, your charges will be waived off online only one time, Your Award ticket will be charged $110.
- After 24 hours of the initial purchase (less than 7 days before departure), the amount fee will be charged as $90 online and $100 offline as a regular ticket. Award ticket will be charged with $110 and flight flex will waive your charges only once.
- If you are making changes within 24 hours of departure, your regular ticket will be charged $99 for standby earlier flight, same with flight flex and charges will not be applicable on an award ticket.
You must remember that flight flex is an added extra perk as a regular ticket which you can get by paying $35-$40 online at one time while purchasing the flight ticket.